JetBook K-12: Basic description
The jetBook K-12 is full of tools and programs to easily assist both teachers and students in the classroom.
An eBook Reader & Organizer: Save tons of time and money with your own personal eBook Reader and organizer. Upload thousands of books, class notes and lesson plans. Instantly bookmark pages, mark items to summarize and even hear the book read to you through the built-in TTS (Text To Speech) engine. Reading is so much simpler on a jetBook, thanks to its variable font zoom and crisp 5" TFT screen. There is virtually no eye fatigue, unlike viewing notes on a computer screen. With support for over 12 formats you can find eBooks almost anywhere online, even create your own documents and load them instantly. The days of lugging a heavy backpack or briefcase around are over!
Earth Science: A Massive 1,190 page book will teach you almost anything you need to know about Earth Science. Learn important terms, theories, principles and methods common to Earth Science. Completely interactive so you can jump to the page you need, search the entire text by words, and even bookmark important pages for later referral.
Chemistry: A ton of info will guide you through almost any aspect of chemistry including areas like General, Inorganic, and Organic. Access hundreds of pages on the most needed information. One of the coolest features is the interactive periodic table, it allows you to scroll over any element and get all the information about it including name, order number, category, weight and more. Over 20 points of info are available for each element! Also Reference tables will give you info on frequently used terms, equations and formulas.
Physics: These reference guides are packed with definitions, equations, laws and many other things you need to get an A+.
-1,000 books: To start you off on your journey to reading success we will give you a thousand books already on the device.
-Talking Oxford® Dictionary (English): Over a million entries, with full definitions and human speaking
-180 language dictionary: The largest amount of languages on any eReader. Translate to or from any of the included
languages -Audio Instructions: Many features on the jetBook K-12 will have an audio introduction explaining the program so you can get a heads up on it prior to use
-Irregular verbs: Great for learning and communication
-Idioms: Biggest list of idioms and the proper translation for them
-Games: Includes some linguistic games like Spell-it-right, Crossword, Vocabulary Builder and everyone?s favorite, Sudoku!
-Calculators: Graphing, Scientific, Accounting and Loan calculators will help in a variety of subjects
-Audio books & Music: Play your favorite audio books or songs right on your jetBook K-12
-Voice recorder: Record anything for reference later
- Format Support: The jetBook K-12 can support over 12 different formats including Adobe DRM . You can get books almost anywhere online including Barnes & Noble, Kobo Books and at your local library. You can even create your own files, folders, or texts, and load them to the jetBook as well. Read Books in Adobe DRM 9.1, ePub, Mobi, PRC, RTF, Txt, PDF, FB2, Gif, PNG, BMP
- Expansion: Micro SD card support up to 32 GB
- Screen: Crisp 5" TFT screen is Easy on the eyes. Read in almost any lighting condition
- Battery: Up to 26 hours of continuous use
- Microphone and Speaker: Integrated directly into the hardware for easy interaction and accessibility
- Weight: Ultra Lite 7.75 ounces (cca 225 gr.)
- Dimensions: 4" x 6" x 0.6" (101 x 151 x 15 mm.)
- Tech Plan: Unlimited tech support by phone, email or online