The English <-> Arabic Ectaco Partner LUX is the most advanced unit ever created while maintaining a user friendly interface, touchscreen, and a full QWERTY convertible keyboard. The sleek, lightweight (only 10.8 oz) design fits in your pocket and the brilliant 5" LCD delivers incredible viewing quality.
You spoke, we listened. With all the requests for a standalone free speech device, we put years of research and development to work making it available on the Ectaco Partner LUX*. You can finally speak into the device in English or any other language and have it translate what you say into Arabic and vice versa. From meetings with your board of directors to getting together with the girl of your dreams, the English <-> Arabic Ectaco Partner LUX not only breaks language barriers, it demolishes them.
LANGUAGE LEARNING, DICTIONARIES AND PHRASEBOOKS
What we do best, all pre-loaded. You get the English <-> Arabic Language Teacher, Talking English <-> Arabic Dictionary, Academic size English dictionary, English <-> Arabic Audio Phrasebook and more right out of the box:
The courses are fully interactive and replicate realistic interactions. It immerses you in the language and works with you at your own pace.
The 4 levels include thorough lessons of:
Each set is loaded with an advanced speech recognition system so you get a detailed view and correction of your pronunciation each time. You can backtrack lessons and restart the entire learning process as often as you like with no limit.
Comprehensive and fully bidirectional English <-> Arabic vocabulary database of over 1,140,000 words/phrases.
- Translations complete with parts of speech, gender, comments, transcriptions, and examples
- Advanced TTS (text-to-speech) functionality
- Fluent human-voice pronunciation of English and Arabic words
- Multi-lingual display options
- Quick copy and translate (translates a selected word in other application with just one click)
- Input Line search finds any word matching the sequence of symbols you enter
- History function to view and select previously entered words ...